We are glad you are interested in joining the Forester Family!
Your application file is complete and ready for review once we have received your application form, official high school transcript, and standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, or CLT), for those who choose to submit them.
- Application form: The online application takes about 20 minutes to complete. You can save your online application at any point in the process and come back to complete it later. It will be helpful to collect your social security number and parent contact information and to find a quiet place to complete the short answer essay questions. We also utilize Common App.
- Application fee: Your application is free.
- Official high school transcript: Your transcript can be sent through Parchment or mailed directly from your high school to Huntington University Office of Admissions, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington, IN 46750. Homeschooled students may email official transcripts to email@example.com.
- Standardized test scores (optional): If your scores are not included on your high school transcript, you may request that your SAT, ACT, or CLT scores be sent to us. Huntington University’s SAT code is 1304, and our ACT code is 1202.
- Test optional: Students applying on a test optional basis will be prompted to write an essay as part of the online application.
- Optional items: Some students may choose to submit a Supplemental Application to provide our admissions committee with an additional writing sample and information about your extracurricular involvements. You may also request optional recommendations from up to two references using our Recommendation Form.
The Office of Admissions admits students on a rolling basis. There is no deadline or due date to apply to Huntington University.
The information above is for first-time freshman applicants to the Huntington, Indiana, home campus. Please use the links below for more information regarding
If you have a detailed question or need assistance at any stage of the application process, we’d be happy to help. Find your admissions counselor or contact the office at 1 (800) 642-6493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.